Home
About Me
This Blog
Travel
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mikyla Marie
TWENTY SOMETHING
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Never Stop Exploring
I know, I know. You are all probably so tired of hearing about my study abroad. But trust me, it was a life changer. So ya here is a little video as a recap of my six week journey.
Enjoy!
xx,
m.
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!
← Newer Entries
Previous Entries →
Hey there! Welcome to Twenty Something. I'm Mikyla Marie, an Idaho native.
Search
Topics
Study Abroad
Film
EventPlanner
MyPhilosophy
TheChandelierHouse
Popular Posts
DEAR FRESHMEN
Dear Freshmen: Quite honestly this is a blog post I have thought about for a very long time. And now that my finals and pr...
YES PLEASE
I have so many thoughts lodged up in my head. And I don't really know where this post is going but my goal is as I type this post i...
MRS. KATHY KALOUGATA
So I've taken a little bit of a blogging hiatus. What it comes down to is I needed a break. Because when you go from blogging ev...
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!